Imaginary Friend Society Content Submission Policy
This policy applies to any photos, copy or other material (collectively, “Content”) you may submit to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation's (“Sponsor”) Imaginary Friend Society website where this policy appears. The purpose of submitting your Content is to provide a visual representation of your (if you are over the age of 13 at the time of submission) or your child’s imaginary friend. By submitting Content, you understand and agree that the Content may be used by Sponsor to create various materials for distribution in connection with Sponsor’s Imaginary Friend Society campaign.
Not all Content is appropriate for use. All Content submitted is subject to review and removal. Below are the Content restrictions:
- Content cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity;
- Content cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Content cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- Content cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies;
- Content cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Content cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission;
- Content cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission;
- Content cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and
- Content cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
BY SUBMITTING CONTENT, SUBMITTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER CONTENT MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR'S WEBSITE, AT SPONSOR'S DISCRETION. Sponsor reserves the right to, and may or may not, monitor/screen Content prior to posting it to the Website. By submitting Content, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Content you submit.
By submitting Content you warrant and represent that it: (a) is your original work, (b) has not been previously published, (c) has no previous awards, (d) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (e) that you have obtained permission from a person whose name, likeness or voice is used in the Photo (if any) and (f) that publication of the Content via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on any third-party rights. Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and Rubin Postaer and Associates from any claims to the contrary.
Submission of Content grants Sponsor and its agents an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual license and right to publish, use, edit, revise, adapt, modify, publicly perform and produce physical products depicting the Content in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant.
CONTENTS POSTED TO THE WEBSITE WERE NOT EDITED BY SPONSOR AND ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER.
By submitting Content, you agree that your submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation, that Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Content on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
These Submission Terms are subject to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation website terms and conditions found here.